VPN apps will make the traffic from your smartphone to sites you have visited look like they have come from servers run by a VPN provider. You will also find any VPN apps encrypting data exchanged between the VPN servers and your phones. Free VPN apps may cost you nothing; however, you can be sure they churn in profits through some other means like invasive ads or by selling browsing data to others. So, it is advisable to opt for paid VPN apps that can guarantee you better security and performance. Moreover, when you choose free services, you can expect certain data restrictions and speed limits that will make these useless for things like video streaming.
Top VPN apps from iOS and Android:
- ExpressVPN: This is unarguably the most highly rated VPN app which works with Windows, Android and Linux operating systems. It has greater than 3000 servers across 160 places; it provides ultra-fast HD streaming, unlimited bandwidth, and online speed tests, best-in-class encryption, and no logs policy, an easy-to-use interface, etc. You can try this risk-free for a month. The bandwidth helps you trade continuously if you are using trading bots such as bitcoin code; go through the review of this kryptoroboter erfahrung to learn how it works.
- CyberGhost: This VPN app is perfect for lovers of torrent because of its efficiency, high-end security, and speed. It guarantees 100% privacy, safe P2P torrenting, anonymity, and a 45-day money back offer. You can get a dedicated IP address and enjoy customizable, one-click settings.
- Norton Secure VPN: This was earlier called Norton WiFi Privacy and may be bought separately from Norton’s internet security or antivirus products. You can get this for iOS and Android on smartphones and Windows/Mac for desktops. It can block Netflix successfully and you can manually configure this on routers. It is secure and anonymous, blocks tracking from advertisers, offer accessibility to apps on-the-go, and bank-grade encryptions.
- SurfShark: This is new but popular because of its high speeds ideal for gaming, torrenting, and streaming purposes. It can unblock sites like Netflix and Hulu, protects data, and blocks ads and malware. It has 500 servers across 50 countries and may be used on devices with iOS, Mac, Windows, Android operating systems.
- NordVPN is Panama-based and popular for its Internet freedom, advanced security, and full privacy. This premium service is feature-rich and works best with Netflix. The infrastructure operates through diskless RAM servers; so it can protect data privacy. It works on Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Windows, etc.
- ZenMate: This has more than 47 million users and is a secure, fast, and user-friendly mid-range VPN app. It is best for non-technical users because it has an easy-to-use plugin for secure browsing in almost 35 nations. It offers instant set-up, 24×7 supports, high speeds, access to geo-restricted content, one-click IP address change, etc.
- IP Vanish: This app guarantees affordable, reliable, and fast VPN services no matter where you are. It offers a money-back guarantee, competitive pricing plans, and connection to unlimited devices, super-fast connectivity, and anonymous torrenting.
- Panda VPN: This is a product of Panda Security software developers and lives up to its rock solid reputation. It offers reliable streaming, protection, torrenting, top-of-the-line security, unlimited bandwidth, 24×7 tech supports, data recovery, and antivirus.
- PureVPN has robust security features like port forwarding and built-in firewall, accepts cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, great speed, and virus protection. It allows 5 devices to be simultaneously connected and accept alternative payment options.
- Hotspot Shield: It offers high speeds and excellent security and privacy features, real-time protection against malware, unlocks Netflix, Disney + and iPlayer, 24xy supports, unlimited and anonymous torrenting, and a free 45-day trial.